Our practice provides quality Remedial Massage, Clinical Massage and Therapeutic Massage to the local areas of Caroline Springs, Burnside, Taylors Hill, Hillside, Deer Park, Cairnlea, Rockbank, Delahey, Kings Park and surrounding areas.
Because we only want the best possible outcome for you we offer have a highly trained Physiotherapist do your massage. That way you get a great massage and treatment at the same time. Physiotherapist have the skills to manipulate not just your connective tissue (muscles and tendons) but also the joints and nervous system so you get a much better outcome in a shorter time.
Massage Therapy Choices
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Regular massage has been shown clinically to provide a large range of health benefits including:
- Improve range of motion & joint flexibility.
- Assist with shorter, easier labour for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
Massage Therapy & Injuries
Massage can benefit a wide variety of injuries including:
- Headaches & migraine
- Back pain & neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Tennis elbow & golfer’s elbow
- Muscle sprains & strains
- Shin splints
Massage Therapy Appointments
To book your massage therapy appointment please contact us at Caroline Springs Massage on phone 9363 7200 and one of our friendly staff will be happy to schedule a massage appointment for you.